Intellectual property laws can be very confusing. Below are some resources to assist you in understanding copyright, trademark and patent information. Please note that every country has it’s own laws on these topics so be sure to check the information for your country. Those below are very specific to the United States. You can also view the patent of Candyce Mairs on a topic totally unrelated to computer technology, software and training.
- Differences Between Copyrights and Trademarks
- U.S. Copyright office
- U.S. Copyright Law – Complete Version
- Copyright Portal
- How to Register a Trademark for a Company Name
- Trademark Basics – United States Patent and Trademark Office
- United States Trademark Office